COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") Updates
We reopened our doors to the public on Monday, July 6th.
- Before entering the building, please return all borrowed items directly to the book drop for a 3-day quarantine.
- Face masks are required in the library.
- Physical distancing is expected.
- Maximum occupancy: 20 people in the library at a time
- Maximum visit: A daily limit of 2 hrs. in the building, per person, per day.
Other important details, including answers to frequently asked questions, are available HERE.
Note: Curbside Service is available for those who do not wish to enter the building and those who do not wear face masks. Place a hold (here's how) on the item in our catalog, then just call us at 382-6011 when you’re here and we’ll bring your item(s) out to the pickup table.
Please visit our COVID-19 page for additional information about the library's response to COVID-19.
Now available for checkout: Jigsaw puzzles! There are now 257 puzzles of various sizes and difficulty levels. Click the image above to browse them all!
Virtual Book Club
And be sure to join the discussion on our private library book-club on Facebook!
This year's fundraising events have all been cancelled due to COVID. Help support their work by buying a mug or bag! Order here.