COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") Updates
We reopened our doors to the public on Monday, July 6th.
- Before entering the building, please return all borrowed items directly to the book drop for a 3-day quarantine.
- Face masks are required in the library.
- Physical distancing is expected.
- Maximum occupancy: 20 people in the library at a time
- Maximum visit: A daily limit of 2 hrs. in the building, per person, per day.
Other important details, including answers to frequently asked questions, are available HERE.
Note: Curbside Service is available for those who do not wish to enter the building and those who do not wear face masks. Place a hold (here's how) on the item in our catalog, then just call us at 382-6011 when you’re here and we’ll bring your item(s) out to the pickup table.
Please visit our COVID-19 page for additional information about the library's response to COVID-19.
This year's fundraising events have all been cancelled due to COVID. Help support their work by buying a mug or bag! Order here.
Plaistow and Haverhill Libraries Present...
Well-known local trivia host Stephen Wagner will be our quizmaster. This program will be held on Zoom. We will send an email on the day of the program that includes the link as well as additional information about the setup and rules of the game. See you then!