Wednesday, November 22 -- Early close at 3 PM
Thursday, November 23 -- CLOSED
Friday, November 24 -- CLOSED
Saturday, November 25 -- Normal hours (9 AM to 1 PM)
We thank you for your support and for holding us to a high standard of public service.
We wish you and your family a happy, healthy Thanksgiving and a joyous holiday season.
-- The Plaistow Public Library team
Join us for Gentle Yoga with Sybil twice a week!Friday mornings at 10AM
Tuesday mornings at 9:15AM
Classes are for all ages and abilities.
This program is sponsored by the Friends of the Plaistow Public Library. Please support this wonderful program with a suggested donation of $5 per class.
Borrow the Internet!
The Plaistow Public Library has a Wi-Fi Hotspot for loan to library card holders. Take the internet with you!
The Wi-Fi Hotspot is about the size of a deck of cards and can link up to 15 devices to the internet at the same time. The Wi-Fi Hotspot is portable and simple to use.
The Hotspot connects to T-Mobile’s cellular network. By connecting your phone, tablet, or other wireless-enabled device to it, you can get online anywhere within T-Mobile’s coverage area – try it at home, in the car, at the park, at the beach, the lake camp, or wherever you're going this summer.
- The Hotspot may be borrowed only by Plaistow Library cardholders in good standing (i.e., no fines or billed items, and up-to-date contact information).
- The Hotspot may be borrowed for a 1-week period. It may be renewed twice, but ONLY if no other patron is waiting for it.
- The borrower is responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotspot. Replacement costs of up to $126 will be charged if the Hotspot, or its components, are returned with damage that renders it inoperable; or, if it is not returned within 7 days of the due date.
Thank you to the Friends of the Library for sponsoring our Hotspot!
Meet Libby- your new app for FREE ebooks and audiobooks
With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time, day or night.
- Over 10,000 eBooks and 8,000 audiobooks, with new titles added each week.
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!
- Login to NH.Overdrive.com, select Plaistow Library, enter your card number, and go shopping!
- Just as with any library book, it's all free!
- To see available titles, search our catalog. Above the regular search results, you'll see a little box with a blue outline -- there you will find the results of your search from our ebooks and audiobooks database.
For help getting started, visit the Overdrive site here.
See the World!