Memorial Bricks Program -- new opportunity
During the construction phase of the library, patrons were given the opportunity to sponsor the purchase of a brick with up to three lines of information engraved on it.
Now, 18 years later, you've got a second chance to recognize a loved one or favorite organization with the donation of one or more engraved walkway bricks.
The deadline to return your order form is March 1, 2018, so please click HERE for further details!
Meet Libby- your new app for FREE ebooks and audiobooks
With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time, day or night.
- Over 10,000 eBooks and 8,000 audiobooks, with new titles added each week.
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!
- Login to NH.Overdrive.com, select Plaistow Library, enter your card number, and go shopping!
- Just as with any library book, it's all free!
- To see available titles, search our catalog. Above the regular search results, you'll see a little box with a blue outline -- there you will find the results of your search from our ebooks and audiobooks database.
For help getting started, visit the Overdrive site here.
See the World!
The secret is out! We are a passport application acceptance facility!
Note: This is a by-appointment only service. Please call ahead.
Candidates' Night is Coming!
- Meet the candidates for local public office
- Ask questions in person, or in advance with this form
- Voice your concerns
- Get involved!
The Trustees of the Plaistow Public Library are proud to host this important event once again this year. Help us plan for seating and logistics by registering here.
Tax Time!Update: We have 1040-EZ forms and Massachusetts Non-Resident forms here at the library. We have no instruction booklets or other forms, as of now. You may print out tax forms from the IRS web site at home, or here at the library for 10 cents per page.
For an informational overview of current tax laws and specific Q&A, we invite you to this special program on Wednesday, February 15! Space is limited for this program. Registration is required.
Books & Beer #2Join us for our second Books & Beer event! Brewer Butch Heilshorn of Earth Eagle Brewing in Portsmouth will talk about his new book "Against All Hops." Signed copies will be available for purchase. Register here and let us know you'll be coming!